Made with calming ingredients including chamomile for sensitive eyes, which may help soothe the delicate skin of the eye area.
This palette has matte shades and shades that shimmer and shine. Colours can be blended or worn alone.
Creative natural colours to make your eyes your best feature.
Best applied with our must-have eco vegan eye brushes.
Your eyes are important, give them the natural best!
4 Palettes available
How to apply:
- Apply foundation or concealer to the eyelid as part of your normal makeup routine.
- Use the eco vegan smudge & shade eye brush to apply colour from the eye palette.
- Pick a neutral tone, apply the lighter colour with the shade end of the brush all over the skin of the eye socket. This will give you a great base to apply colour.
- Next, apply a darker shade or a bolder colourful shade to complete your look. Use the darker tone with the flat, short smudge end of the brush. Apply colour close to the lashes and upwards towards the crease.
- Now, blend the line between shades using the eco vegan line & blend eye brush.
- Use the blend end of the brush to apply a layer of shimmer or to blend in existing eye makeup, erasing any visible lines.
- With the line end, apply a dark line close to the lashes of your darkest preferred shade – for a night look.
- Once your eyeshadow is in place, complete the look with a natural mascara and/or eye pencil.
Native rice (oryza sativa) starch, mica, zinc stearate, capryloyl glycerin/sebacic acid copolymer, triheptanoin, chamomile (matricaria recutita) oil, tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E), potassium sorbate. May contain: +/- iron oxides, CI77891, CI 77007.