You need this vegan Cheez Sauce because it’s creamy, dreamy, cheezy and so so EASY!
Easy-as Cheez Sauce that transforms veggies, pasta, pizza and more into next level foodie delights!
A champion Cheez Sauce!
- Stir a spoonful into soup
- Dollop onto hot vegies
- Add pizzazz to a pizza
- Perfect on potatoes
- Quick easy pasta and pies
- Try it on a Toastie
- Brilliant on burgers!
How to use:
(Best served warm)
Vegan Cheez Sauce Mix - makes 2.5 cups
- In a medium sized saucepan, combine package contents and 625ml (2.5 cups) COLD water.
- Bring to the boil, then simmer, stirring, for 5 minutes until the sauce is thick and delicious.
- Serve warm.
To make a small serve
- 1 heaped tablespoon sauce mix
- 125ml (1/4 cup) cold water.
To make a cheese for pizza or a burger
- In a medium sized saucepan, combine package contents and 500 (2 cups) COLD water.
- Bring to the boil, then simmer, stirring, for 5 minutes until the sauce is very thick.
- Ready to spoon onto a burger or drizzle over pizza toppings and bake.
Organic coconut milk powder, maize starch, nutritional yeast, tapioca, salt, onion powder, Australian chickpea miso (rice, chickpeas, salt, koji culture), garlic, turmeric.