define eyes naturally
Soft natural eyeliner pencil. A soothing formulation of oils including jojoba, known to nourish your skin and condition your lash. Gentle on eyes, suitable for sensitivities. Frame eyes or smudge for a smokey look.
Practical design for easy application.
Available in 10 tones.
How to apply:
- First, sharpen eye pencil with our eco sharpener to achieve a round point for a smooth application.
- To apply eye pencil to the top eyelid, make dots along the lash line where the lashes meet the skin.
- Next, connect the dots in a sweeping line along the eyelid. For a smudged effect use our eco vegan smudge & shade eye brush over line to blur edges.
- Apply one or more layered lines for a darker look.
- For lower eyelid, apply on the inner rim as close to the lashes as possible.
Octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, coconut (cocos nucifera) oil, C10-18 triglycerides, hydrogenated vegetable (olus) oil, mica, carnauba (copernicia cerifera) wax, candelilla (euphorbia cerifera) wax, polyglyceryl-3 diisostearate, oryzanol, jojoba (simmondsia chinensis) seed oil, tocopherol, glyceryl caprylate. May Contain +/- iron oxides, CI 77891.
Jojoba oil is extracted from the simmondsia chinensis plant. It offers anti-inflammatory properties; it can be used as an antioxidant and is ideal as a moisturiser, especially around the eye area.